Books are big part of my life. I love them! But there is more to my life than just books. Since I would like to share more than just books and reviews this is going to be a weekly feature, on Monday, in which I share some fun things and facts of the last week or things that are currently happening in my life. Welcome to the very first Life’s Snapshots!
- Today has been a super busy day. I left my house this morning to go to my parents to pack up the car because they boyfriend and I are leaving for Southern France tomorrow! We are going to the provence and hopefully the lavender is in full bloom. Doesn’t this look amazing?
It will be quiet on the blog the coming weeks unless I have wifi..
- Yesterday, I finished a reread of one of my favorite childhood authors: Het Helse Paradijs by Thea Beckman. I considered doing a review, but unfortunately it has never been translated to English so I seems kind of useless. I did, however, very much enjoy this reread because I did not remember a whole lot of this book! I will be picking up the last book in the trilogy soon :).
- I am a huge fan of the World Cup! I have literally watched every single game (which took away some precious reading time..) and I am super happy that my country, the Netherlands, now got through to the last 4. The semi-final will be played on Wednesday, so we have to find a French bar to support our country!
- I am going to miss my furballs immensly. We have two kitties: Bakso, who is 1, and Fenix, who is 3. I am going to enjoy the holiday but I will be happy when I get back to these happy faces!
- Last week my mom came to visit me. I love it when she comes by. My parents live 200 km away, which is not a lot for some but a big distance in such a small country as mine. We enjoyed the sunshine and it snatched some last minute summer clothes in the sale. I always seem to find the best things when I am not searching for anything new 🙂
This was my week! What have you been up to?