Welcome to this new feature on Jirrine Reads Fiction! For now it will be a two-weekly feature in which I round up blog posts from bloggers I follow that caught my attention. This posts can be reviews (4/5 star reviews) or discussion posts. In the future I hope to feature more bookish things. Please let me know in the comments if you like a post like this or if you have other tips that would make it better :)!
These are books that my fellow booklovers really liked or even loved. Check out their reviews and perhaps you have something to add to your tbr pile or wishlist!
- Lola at Hit or Miss Books was a fan of Darkfever (Fever #1) by Karen Marie Moning and Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas.
- Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine was a favorite of Lili at Lili’s Reflections.
- Leah, at Uncorked Thoughts, gave 4,5 stars to Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen and 5 stars to The Jewel by Amy Ewing.
- On Bibliophilia, Shayna almost passed up My Heart and Other Black Holes but now explains why we have to read it!
- Alison from Alison Can Read is a fan of Rainbow Rowell’s Landline, like many others.
- Vickie raced through Enid Blyton’s First Term at Mallory Towers on her blog Under the Mountain.
- Heather at The Maiden’s Court was impressed by The Summer Queen, written by Elizabeth Chadwick, and Outlander, by Diana Gabaldon. A must read now that the Starz series premiered last weekend.
- Vickie at Under the Mountain wonders what you think of the new Roald Dahl cover Penguin put out for their adult series.
- A Chick Who Reads wonders what you do with your books.
- Shayna, at Bibliophilia, tells you what she really thinks about negative reviews.